In 2022, lockers will be available for students to hire to help protect their devices and personal belongings. Students who would like to hire a locker can see the office staff for instructions, hire cost and an application form.
Rules of Use
The following is a summary of the rules that govern the use of school lockers:
- Lockers are assigned for the year and the student is responsible for maintaining the locker and combination padlock in good order until it is formally returned at the end of the year.
- Lockers are for use by the assigned student only. No other student is authorised and locker space is not to be shared.
- Lockers should be accessed in non-lesson time only.
- Lockers are for the storage of devices, learning materials, uniform items and small personal items only.
- The school is not responsible for theft or damage of items stored in student lockers.
- No illegal substances, weapons or other prohibited or offensive materials are to be placed in school lockers.
- Lockers may be inspected by school staff regularly for compliance of use.
- Permission to use the locker may be terminated where a student does not comply with the conditions of use or school policies or rules.
- Students who enter or attempt to enter another student’s locker are subject to consequences outlined in the Browns Plains SHS Code of Conduct.
Each locker comes with its own combination padlock to use for the year. Students can check their combination code by speaking to an office staff member.
Rules of Use
The following is a summary of the rules govern the use of combination locks:
- The following rules govern the use of combination locks:
- Locks are only for use with school lockers and are not to be removed from the locker.
- Combination codes should not be shared with others.
- Report any missing or damaged locks immediately to Office staff.
- Test your combination lock is properly secure every time you close it by giving it a firm tug (as though to open it again).
- Damaged or missing locks are replaced by the school but access is only restored once a $30 replacement fee is paid.