The QParents application provides a convenient and easy way for parents and guardians to interact with the school.
Parents will have secure, online access to their child’s student information, anytime, anywhere, through a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Check your child's timetable
- Access your child's report cards online
- Pay school invoices online with a credit card
- Notify the school of your child's absences and monitor attendance
Parent teacher interviews
Parent teacher interviews for all year levels take place once a year during Term 2. These are held in the Year 7 Block, near our Administration Office. The date for 2019 is;
Booking interview times
We use an online booking system called SOBS (School Online Booking System)
to book parent-teacher interview times, enabling you to select the most convenient timeslot. We will advise when SOBS is open before each parent-teacher interview session.
Interviews are 10 minutes long and you will only see available time slots. When you have made all the necessary bookings, the system will email you a list of your interview times.
SOBS Booking System
Please read the below instructions to book your interviews via Sobs
- Select the above link
- Enter email address
- Select additional security options or skip
- Enter parent information
- Select 'Add a student' and enter child’s details.
- Click on ‘Book Interviews’
- Select the reporting period then select child’s teachers you wish to see then click Next
- Click on desired booking times. Click again to unbook if needed. Select SAVE when bookings are complete
- Select ‘Adjust Interviews’ to make changes later
- Use Print Schedule to have a record and remember to bring it to the interviews
- Use Email Schedule to have a record via email.
Help with SOBS
If you have any problems using SOBS to book in for parent-teacher interviews, please contact our Administration Office on 3802 6222.